The website is published by the company Atlanterra Agriculture Durable.
Company name: Atlanterra Agriculture Durable
Address of the registered office: 58 rue de Prony 75017 Paris
Trade & Companies Register No.:
Share capital: 100 000 euros
Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA
58-60, rue de Prony
75017 Paris, France
Director of publication: Jean-Louis Mercier
Infomaniak Network SA
rue Eugène-Marziano 25,
1227 Les Acacias, Suisse
+41 (0)22 820 35 55
Visuals, videos and illustrations: Shutterstock, Envato, iStock, Adobe Stock.
Purpose and quality of content
This website aims to inform the general public, professionals and the media. Atlanterra Agriculture durable SA endeavours to provide high-quality, verified information. If however any information appears to be inaccurate or contains a typographical error, you can report this to the website administrator.
Use of trademarks
The word and visual trademarks (logos) of Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA are protected. Their use without written consent from Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA, in any format, for the purposes of promoting products or services, in particular for commercial purposes, is forbidden on pain of criminal and civil proceedings.
Said use is authorised strictly for educational purposes (e.g. presenting the actions of Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA, etc.).
For any other use, please contact us: www.atlanterra.eu/contact
Reuse of content
Unless otherwise stated, the re-use of content from atlanterra.eu is subject to the rules set out below.
Texts and articles: The texts available on the website include pedagogical, informative content drafted by Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA, and are made available according to the terms of licence: CC-BY-ND 3.0 FR pursuant to the following conditions:
- Attribution: you must credit the content, include a link to the licence and provide the date on which the content was taken from the website. You must provide this information by all reasonable means, without suggesting that Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA supports you or the way you have used their content.
- No changes.
Images, videos and iconography: Images available on the website include photographs, screenshots and illustrations.
Subject to third-party intellectual property rights, the images that are the exclusive property of Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA are, unless otherwise stated, made available under the terms of the CC BY-ND-NC 3.0 FR licence pursuant to the following conditions:
- Attribution: you must credit the content, include a link to the licence, and specify the date on which the content was taken from the website. You must provide this information by all reasonable means, without suggesting that Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA supports you or the way you have used their content.
- No commercial use: You are not permitted to make commercial use of these contents, or any part of the material comprising them.
- No changes.
How can I credit content from Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA that I reuse?
Any user who wishes to reuse the contents made available in this way must provide:
- The title associated with the content,
- The authorship of the content via the following statement: “Source: Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA – https://www.atlanterra.eu”,
- Followed by the date on which the content was taken from the website: “DD/MM/YYYY”,
- An indication of the licence through which the content or data was made available.
Translation of the content made available by Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA is authorised under the same conditions.