ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data carried out on atlanterra.eu complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the French Data Protection Act.
Data protection policy
- Each online service limits the collection of personal data to the bare minimum (data minimisation) and is accompanied by information regarding:
- The data controller and the purposes for which the data is collected (end use);
- The legal basis for processing the data;
- The compulsory or optional nature of data collection when handling your request, and a reminder of the categories of data processed;
- The source of the data (when data other than that provided via the online service is used to process your request);
- The categories of people concerned;
- The recipients of the data (solely ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA in principle, except cases whereby transmission to a third party is necessary);
- The length of storage of the data;
- Security measures (general description);
- The potential existence of data transfers outside the European Union, or automated decision making;
- Your data protection rights and how to exercise them in connection with ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA.
The personal data collected in connection with the services offered on atlanterra.eu is processed in line with secure protocols and allows ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA to manage the requests received in its computer applications.
For more information on the GDPR register of ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA, please contact us: www.atlanterra.eu/en/contact
Exercising your rights
Should you require any information or wish to exercise your rights viz. the processing of personal data handled by ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA, please contact us:
- Using this form: www.atlanterra.eu/en/contact
- Or by post (with a copy of your ID document if you wish to exercise your rights) to the following address:
Atlanterra Agriculture Durable SA
Dominique Cwikula De Tomasi
58-60, rue de Prony
75017 Paris – France
We use various cookies on the website to improve its interactivity and our services.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a piece of information which is usually small and is named, that can be sent to your browser by a website you are visiting. Your web browser will store it for a period of time, and send it back to the web server each time you visit the same page. Cookies have many uses: they can be used to memorise your customer ID with a merchant website, the current contents of your shopping basket, an ID that makes it possible to trace your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc. Find out more about cookies, how they work, and how to refuse them.
One type of cookie is placed on the ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA website: internal cookies which are required for the website to function.
These cookies allow the website to function in the best way possible. You can refuse them and remove them in your browser settings. However, your user experience may suffer as a result.
The ATLANTERRA AGRICULTURE DURABLE SA website relies on a number of services offered by third-party websites. These include:
These features use third-party cookies deposited directly by these services. When you first visit atlanterra.eu, a banner informs you of the presence of these cookies and asks you to make a choice. They are only deposited if you accept them.